Tuesday, May 17, 2011

You Both Have to Give a Little

I am sorry I did not get back to my blog yesterday we were busy moving over the weekend.  I can tell you this, moving can be a big strain on your marriage.  If you are not working together, it can get very ugly.  You are so tired and stressed that it could be one of the times you say something you regret.  Fortunatley for Jason and I it went smoothly (because I have been packing and cleaning for the last month, part of my OCD) except when we tried to fit the furniture where we thought it should go and it wouldn't fit, so after much deliberation and compromise we worked it out.  Remember you both have to give a little to make things work out well.  Tomorrow I will be back on track for the Keys to Forgiveness.  Thanks for your patience.

No comments: