Friday, May 6, 2011

Tribute to my Mom

With Mother's Day around the corner I wanted to pay a tribute to my mom.  She is a wonderful women and has been there for me.  She has always had a listening ear and I loved it when I came home from school and could just plop down on her bed and tell her about my day.  She has been wonderful to my children and my husband.  She has spent hours and hours crocheting names into blankets, making pillows, and making dolls for my kids.  She loves my husband and picks him up all of the time.  She has never said anything negative about my husband (which honestly isn't hard) and I am so grateful for that.  My mom has had a very hard life with an illness that has been very long and has caused her much pain.  I am grateful for the brave steps she has taken these last six months to try and make the most out of her life with the situation in which she is in.  I truly love her and I am grateful she is my mom.
(This is my last post this week, until Monday, because I have an Ironman date tomorrow, no I am not doing it, just helping out).

No comments: