Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The One Constant In Life Is...

Some of you know me, some of you don't.  For those who don't know me or my family, I would like to introduce one person into my blog that I will use from time to time and that is my Dad.  My father is a licensed clinical Psychologist.  He has practiced for over 30 years.  He has worked with everything from children to youth to marriages to the disabled.  So as you can imagine I go to him quite often for advice and help.  Quite a long time ago he told me something that has helped my outlook on life, he said, "Kami the one constant in life is change."  He then talked to me about embracing change and that it can be good for you.  I am a person who can really set my mind on something and changing it can be hard, but I have learned that change can be really great, it can be hard at times, but a lot of times it offers great personal growth.  In your marriage, change is a constant part of your life.  If you learn early to accept it, work with it and grow with it, it will help to bless you and your marriage.

No comments: