Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happy 18th Anniversary To The Man Who Makes Everything Worth It

I do not blog on Sunday's, that is my one day off.  Tomorrow is my 18th anniversary and I just want to say how much I love my husband.  In 18 years I have been blessed with a man who is very good to me, loves me all the time and treats me like a queen.  These have been the greatest 18 years.  It doesn't mean it has always been easy, but it has been worth it.  Our growth together has been one of the greatest blessings.  I appreciate how he accepts me and truly loves me for who I am (I have OCD at times (or at least I feel that way), so you really have to embrace that).  I love the four children we have together and the great joy they bring to us. He is my Joy in my Journey.  He makes me happy, makes me laugh a lot and I still get butterflies when he kisses me.  Thanks Jason for who you are and all you mean to me.  I will love you forever.

No comments: