Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Commandment #3 for Wife

3.  Forget not the virtue of good humor, for verily, all that a man hath will he give for a women's smile.

I love this, I believe this is so true.  Having a good sense of humor and being able to laugh at life is what makes it bearable.  My husband has commented many times that it was my eyes and my smile that helped win him over.  Men want to enjoy life and they need a wife who will help them laugh when life throws a lot of challenges their way.  Right now Jason and I are going through a pretty rough time, but I am telling you that humor is making it all bearable.  We have to be able to forget hardships and look at the joy of everything else given to us.  Remember my motto "Joy in the Journey", laughter and smiles are an essential part of this journey, and if you don't laugh through the hard times you will probably cry, and as healing as that can be, it can be wearing all of the time.  So go ahead and remind your husband that you have a great sense of humor and that your smile is worth it's weight in gold.

No comments: