Thursday, April 7, 2011

Commandment #1 for Wife

1.  Honor thine own womanhood that thy days may be long and happy in the house which thy husband provideth for thee.

I see this in two ways, first is to love being a woman.  I love being a woman and I am grateful I am, but it is also for me to love myself and see the good in myself.  It is for me to realize that I am amazing, I do not have to be like the super mom up the street, or the super model mom down the street, it is up to me to see how wonderful, beautiful and special I am and to rejoice in the woman that I am.  I am not to compare myself to other woman, for I have wonderful traits that they will not possess.  We are all different, that is what makes us all so great!
Second, is a rule I am truly working on right now; no matter where you live, ie, home, apartment, with in-laws, it is up to you to make a house a home.  Love where you live, be happy there.  Our husbands work hard to provide for us where ever we may be at different circumstances in life, but it is up to us to be appreciative of their hard work and make whatever place we live in a house of peace, love and laughter.
Love who you are and have joy in where you live.

No comments: