Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Belated Fathers Day

I know I am behind for Fathers Day, but I realize it would be unjust of me if I do not pay tribute to the greatest two men I know, my husband and my father. 

First, Happy Fathers Day to my husband who makes this life worth everything.  He is a man that brings me constant joy and happiness.  He is a man that is patient, kind and loving to me.  He is a man that helps me see my potential and belives in me and all I can achieve.  He is a man who truly belives I am beautiful and never stops telling me.  He is a man, that when my moody days come, which have been frequent lately, he bears it all with patience and love and tries to help me get through it.  He is a man of faith, who follows God and serves him diligently.  He is a man that won my heart 18 years ago and I am grateful for it everyday.  He is the man that gave me four beautiful and amazing children who are the joy of my life.  I love you dearly Jason, thank you for all you are to me and for loving me always.

Second, to my Dad, Happy Fathers Day, he is a man that sets the example always.  He worked diligently to always provide for our family.  He would get us kids up in the morning, get us ready for school, make a homemade breakfast from scratch, send us off to school, go to work, then come home and help us with homework or dinner, or both and then he would help get us ready for bed.  He would do stuff around the house constantly and when he asked us to help him, you knew that he would be working too.  He is a man that has beared patiently and lovingly the trial of a wife who has been sick for 34 years.  He shows us the example of love by helping my mom, being patient with her, serving her and loving her.  He was always there to support us and he supports his grandkids whenever he can.  My Dad is my hero, he is my example, he is a man who has brought me great joy in life for the unconditional love he has always given me and for his example of faith and love to our Heavenly Father.  Thank you Dad for all you have done,  I love you.

No comments: